IM1500 Squat Rack
- Heavy duty calculated cage for a home gym or commercial gyms.
- Loadable up to 450 kg and made of 11 gauge structural steel.
- Very compact: L = 130 cm W = 130 cm H = 215 cm.
- Includes: main frame, Weight plate storage adapters, barbell store, double bar hooks, spotting arms and 4 adjustable pins for resistance bands.
Out of stock
IM1500 Squat Rack
The IM1500 is a Squat rack for barbell training with unique features to save space and to be trained with a traditional cross fit focus. This squat rack is designed to train at home, but is also suitable to use in a gym through the heavy construction. It works perfectly in combination with the Ironmaster Super Bench or Super bench Pro.
Ideal for squats, bench prints, Schoulder presses, deadlifts, Shrugs and many more exercises. Also ideal for chin ups or pull ups. Very stable with rubber feet, but can also be bolted to the ground.
Specifications Squat Rack IM1500
- Super strong powder lacquered steel frame for ultimate stability and strength.
- Loadable up to 454 kg.
- 10 year warranty and 30 days no good, money back guarantee.
- Built-in pull bar.
- 8 built-in weight plate storage adapters for standard or Olympic weights.
- Numbered holes of 5 cm to adjust the bar hooks, spotting arms and dip attachment in height.
- Simple and strong double bar hooks and spotting arms.
- Barbell can be used on the outside or inside of the frame.
- 4 Adjustable strap pins.
- 4 rubber foot plates with bolt openings to attach to the floor surface.
- 3 storage positions in vertical position.
- Dimensions: 129 cm x 129 cm x 215 cm high. Required floor space for ease of use: 213 cm H x 170 cm D.
- Frame Weight: 95 kg.
The IM1500 contains the following standard equipment: keyframe, Weight plate storage adapters, barbell store, double bar hooks, spotting arms and 4 adjustable pins for resistance bands.
tot 450 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.